No matter how cool your site is or how fabulous your product is, you’re not going to generate enough sales to make your business viable unless you get traffic! You have to get the word out about your site and give people a reason to visit it.The good news is, there are lots of ways to effectively advertise your site online and drive tons of “qualified” traffic to your site — for free! (“Qualified” traffic consists of people who belong to your target niche market and are most likely to buy the products or services you offer — THESE are the people you want coming to your site!)TACTIC #10:Use viral marketing strategies to “infect” people with the desire to learn more about your product!These days, viral marketing messages are spreading through the Web like wildfire. Viral marketing is any type of advertising that is “self-perpetuating,” compelling people to share it with others so that it spreads through a community like a virus — but a good one!Hotmail.com is a textbook example of viral marketing on the Internet. Hotmail was one of the first free e-mail services on the Web. In its first one and a half years, Hotmail managed to… Read full this story
- Another speed van spotted hidden yards from police vehicle area
- How Martin Luther King's radicalism is forgotten by those who invoke him
- Prisoners could be allowed to Skype home
- Yorkshire local elections 2018: Spa town’s growing pains put housing shortfall in spotlight
- Western Mail letters: Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Why Trump tweets (and why we listen)
- World Cup 2018: France legend Emmanuel Petit cried when he saw repeat of 1998 final and says Paris is like 20 years ago
- When was Roberto Martinez sacked by Everton, and when was he appointed Belgium manager?
- World Cup 2018: Belgium fans pack into Brussels to welcome heroes home after third-place finish
Traffic Generation Tactics! have 316 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 10, 2006. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.