Here is just a quick story about one guy I know – it’s not me, no, really, it is not…Anyway, this guy – let’s call him Mark – err, I mean Bob. Well, Bob decided one day that he was going to explode his online sales with the use of Google AdWords.He had a nice, relatively inexpensive Home Business Opportunity to market and while sales were moving nicely he figured that AdWords was worth the investment of time and money. Now, Bob being a pretty smart guy didn’t think he needed much in the way of AdWords training. Let’s face it, it’s not rocket science and one can get plenty of ideas for advert style from looking in one’s niche market, and there are plenty of keyword tools so building a list is a 10 minute job.Anyway, Bob set up his first campaign, ad group, ad copy and keywords. He chose $0.30 a click, as he was competing with some well used keywords, and a daily budget of $50.00. His landing page was simply asking for people to opt-in to his newsletter, for which he would tell them to get $800 if free pay-per-click advertising.Things looked to be going nicely…. Read full this story
- Saigon Times, Danang call on residents to tour Vietnam
- On Vin Diesel’s birthday, a throwback to the time he called Deepika Padukone ‘the queen of the whole world’
- England's Test team needs change and a coach to slot in under Trevor Bayliss... time to call Jason Gillespie
- Google's Marissa Mayer: a savvy boss with skills to turn Yahoo around
- How to make WhatsApp video or voice calls via Google Assistant
- Google Glass: is it a threat to our privacy?
- Google Meet gets new low-light mode
- Google redesigning Gmail to make it a productivity hub
- Google announces Rs 75000cr fund for India
- The road ahead for Google’s $10-billion India Digitisation Fund
Once Upon A Time - In a Land Called Google AdWords... have 324 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 22, 2006. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.