September 1″What you are is God’s gift to you; what you make of yourself is your gift to God” (Anonymous). Many years ago Clarence Darrow wrote, “If I were a young man graduating from college this year, I would chuck it all and commit suicide. Life isn’t worth living today.” How tragic. A young man was complaining that God had surely made a terrible world, and he wondered why. His friend said, “That is the reason God put you into this world–to make it a better place in which to live. Now stop complaining and start doing something about it.”September 2″Why do you stand looking into the sky?” (Acts 1:11). We mourn that which passes from our lives. But! “This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way as you have seen Him go into heaven” (v.11b). Sometimes the loss we so grieve over is a blessing that will strengthen us. We gaze with broken heart and mind at a fading treasure, and yet in the losing is the very grace that we may and can gain. “It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away,… Read full this story
- Wife Gift Ideas - How to Be Amazing at Picking Thoughtful Gifts For Your Wife
- Thoughts on Oakland Raiders 2009 Season
- Expatriation Thoughts - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- People are reporting sightings of the Tasmanian tiger, thought to be extinct
- Helwani's thoughts: Future for Weidman, Joanna and bold predictions
- Will Joker Get A Sequel? Director Todd Phillips Clarifies His Thoughts
- Zuckerberg: I thought about banning political ads from Facebook, but decided not to
- Bad Moon Rising
- Amanda Holden, Abbey Clancy and Katherine Jenkins bring some glamour to the trading floor as they fund-raise at charity event honouring finance workers killed in September 11 attacks
- Florida Lotto
September Thoughts have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 4, 2006. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.