There are so many internet businesses out there in cyberspace today. It’s hard to keep up.There are those that are just building an image for their company. These companies are not really selling their product online. They are just building name recognition so that the customer will be drawn to their product when it is seen for sale in the retail outlets.There are web businesses that are actually selling a physical product. Some of these are small home based businesses that are either marketing someone else’s product or a product of their own. Others are very large corporations selling large volumes of their product via the net.Some are membership sites where their revenue is generated from monthly membership fees in exchange for monthly training, information, music downloads, etc.Others have a web business that is selling digitized informational products in the form of e-books. These may be e-books that the owner of the site has written themselves or they may be selling someone else’s e-book via an affiliate program.There are internet businesses that are simply gathering leads such as mortgage leads, insurance leads, opt-in email leads or a lead for someone interested in just about any subject matter. They then make… Read full this story
- Business as usual even as ICC battles ticket touting
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin urges US to act over China web censorship
- Peloton's Christmas ad mocked as sexist
- Black Friday fever: police deal with desperate shoppers
- Facebook's market listing is imminent – but does it have Google's potential?
- Startups Fetch Record Financing / Kestrel and Pets.com top venture capital list in Bay Area
- Spruce Up Your College Dorm Room With These 8 Geeky Gadgets
- Expedia CEO, CFO resign after clash over strategy with board
- Controversial ticket reseller Viagogo says it’s just ‘misunderstood’
- Roadshow: Baroda's warm embrace for Women's cricket
Disappointed With Your Web Business? have 314 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 16, 2007. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.