Groucho is not my real name. I’m breaking it in for a friend. – Groucho Marx One of the most important and one of the most difficult decisions that a business can make is what to call themselves. A friend managed to put together a business model in few days. The same friend struggled for months to come up with a name to go with that model, and sent me emails every few days with different ideas (Hey, Bill, what do you think of this one…). He finally choose a name after much begging from me. The challenge of finding a name to represent your goods, your services, and yourself has become harder because of search engines, and because of the global reach that a web site can provide… A business can face this problem at more stages than just when they are first starting out. It can also come up when: They decide to change the legal structure of their business from sole proprietorship or partnership to corporation or limited liability company They decide to create an online presence and want to be unique They move into new territories, perhaps from local to regional or to national or even…
- Prune and Save Web Pages
- Apple introduces new controls limiting time spent on devices
- Were you affected by the Facebook bug affecting 14 million users?
- PhotoSpring digital frame keeps your photos organized and easy to share
- word from the wise: how to make a web series
- Eight Tips For Successful Enterprise App Development
- Zimbabwe: Elections Set For 30 July
- Ethiopia: Better to Address Hot Button Issues Sooner
- Ethiopia: Riches Can Come If We Stay Put Too
- Africa: Ethiopia Begins Issuing Online Visas for Tourists Starting June 1
Choosing a Web Friendly Name for Your Business have 292 words, post on at March 14, 2007. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.