“Blended Search” has officially arrived, and it will no doubt change the way search engine and Internet marketing strategies are created, developed, and implemented.As Internet marketers, we all know that search (and the Web itself) is essentially a continuous revolution in progress. The most recent and useful stage in this revolution is the introduction of blended and universal search, in which the search engine results pages (SERPs) display a range of content in addition to text links. So far, this expanded search interface has grown to include videos, maps, photos, blogs, news, local, and even audio results.But what can we do to keep up with these changes, and how can we leverage blended search in our online marketing efforts? Read on for some background information about the development and capabilities of blended search, and after that you’ll find some strategic ideas that will allow you to prepare yourself for this next step in search.A little more than a month ago, the two search engines pioneering this revolution announced the advent of expanded blended search. The more well known of the two, Google, created the “Universal Search” interface, and its lesser known counterpart, Ask, launched “Ask3d” at its original address.Google’s Universal… Read full this story
- Netflix to Change Marketing Strategy Amidst Layoffs
- Two days to go for Budget 2020: Top strategies to play the markets on Feb 1
- Is lack of M&A strategy turning out to be the Achilles heel of Indian IT?
- Industry 4.0 brings big changes for stock market
- This year market to focus on earnings, not balance sheets: Aditya Narain
- Google to rework on Search design for desktop after backlash from users
- View: Prepare for turbulence in emerging markets
- Google to test more desktop Search design after backlash
- Google rolls back search design that made ads look like organic results after being accused of conning users into clicking paid-for links
- Google is accused of conning users after it makes paid-for ad links look almost identical to organic search results
Blended Search Changes Search Marketing Strategy have 329 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 25, 2007. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.