3rd Global Summit on Peace through Tourism currently meeting in Pattaya, Thailand, strongly condemn those responsible for the latest terrorist bombings in Bali.International Institute for Peace through Tourism (IIPT) appeals to people of all nations to actively promote peace and friendship.Louis D`Amore, Founder and President of IIPT, urges all travelers to continue with their plans to travel to Bali to show their support and solidarity for the people of Bali and Indonesia.
- Catholic bishops condemn Jolo bombings
- Cleric linked to deadly Bali bombings to be released early
- MUI condemns suicide bombing at Sukoharjo Security Post
- Florida man charged in connection with 14 bombs sent to Trump critics
- Vietnamese military finds two unexploded bombs
- Vietnam beach town encroaches sea for $50 mln tourism complex
- Indians among London's fastest growing international students
- Few takers for Vietnam’s international corporate bonds
- It's lucky the Bali bombers didn't have drugs on them
- Muslim religious leaders condemn Jolo carnage
International Institute for Peace through Tourism condemns Bali Bombings have 158 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at October 26, 2007. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.