Google offers a variety of products beyond its traditional search engine, and many of those products could help a small business owner grow an online business. Even more enticing is the fact that many of Google’s products are free. But that doesn’t necessarily mean a small business should use all of Google’s products. In part one of this article, Which Google Products Should a Small Business Use?, I discussed the potential benefits of using Google Analytics, Google Maps/Local Business Center, Google Base, and Google Website Optimizer. Today, I’ll talk about Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Central, Feedburner, and Google Alerts – all of which are Google products a small business owner should consider using. Google AdWords AdWords is Google’s pay-per-click advertising program. You write an ad, bid on keywords, and when your ad shows and someone clicks on it, you pay Google for that click to your web site. Even if a full-blown PPC campaign isn’t possible, small businesses should consider using AdWords to target local search. You can pre-select the regional areas where you want your ads to show. This geo-targeting isn’t perfect, but it can be a cost-effective way to take on competitors with bigger budgets. Here’s another important…
- The Dolphins invested $24 million in this WR, but have no clear vision on how to use him
- Lack of production from Cam Wake, Robert Quinn raises doubt about their Dolphins future
- Amazon's $180 Echo Frames are Alexa's first take on smart glasses
- How Leighton Vander Esch’s small-town roots powered him to the Dallas Cowboys
- 3 Marketing Insights From My First Driving Lesson
- How to fix baseball? Two ways MLB can improve its product without changing the game on the field
- Don’t Drink the Google Kool-aid: Autonomy’s Limits in Three Sips
- Porsche 911 Carrera: used 997 long-term test review (2015)
- DeLorean to Restart Production as Soon as 2017, Aiming for 350-400 HP
- Cannibis oil helped his seizures. But now he can't play football at his dream school.
Which Google Products Should A Small Business Use? (Part Two) have 345 words, post on at October 10, 2007. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.