The world of business now primarily runs online. If you want to communicate and reach your customers today, you must have a website and know how to market it effectively. Perhaps, you have built your own business or company from the ground up with cold calls, press releases, and/or publicity events; and you think that’s all that’s needed to compete in today’s world of commerce. Come now, most of now know better. Whether we may like it or not, the internet is here to stay and will only grow in its reach and uses as time progresses. This means two things: if you have any chance of competing-let alone surviving in your market, you have to have a website presence; and secondly, you need to know how to market that site to reach the most relevant customers.Foremost, you must realize that how your website appears to your customers is just as important as getting them to it with effective marketing. Is your website attractive and professional-looking? Is it easy to use and navigate? Are all possible questions that a new consumer may have, answered readily? Remember, someone looking online for products or services doesn’t have ample time to waste on… Read full this story
- Rate cut unlikely as inflation breaches RBI's ceiling of 6%; market to see brief impact
- The Star Market Revisited: Is It Over for Katherine Heigl?
- Budget 2020: 'Fiscal deficit likely to slip to 3.7% but market should be comfortable'
- Taking stock | Market extends losses as IMF's forecast weigh on sentiment
- Firms urged to embrace mobile marketing
- Quick Take | US Fed Chairman refuses to play Santa to the markets
- China's central bank injects 200b yuan into market
- Budget 2020: 'Market may have already priced in a fiscal slippage of 30 bps'
- China's central bank injects 250b yuan into market
- Despite the rut in broader markets, these 7 mid & smallcaps turned multibaggers
Marketing Your Website Effectively have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 28, 2008. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.