Working out how to find a job is tough these days and if you are one of the many people who hate your job, you need to make sure that you don’t go from one bad job to another. In an economic crisis, it’s all too easy to panic and take the first job you are offered because you are afraid that you won’t get anything else.So, how do you avoid jumping from the frying pan into the fire?The first step is to really understand the job you are applying for – what is your daily routine likely to look like? Or is it a job in which there is very little routine?Will you be working as part of a team or expected to get on with things, working on your own initiative?Will you be coming face to face with clients, dealing with them by email or telephone or will you be working behind the scenes?Which tasks will you be expected to perform and which new skills will you need to learn?The next question you need to ask yourself is – how well do I fit this job? There is obviously some overlap between this and the first question, but… Read full this story
- Love Island's Laura Whitmore packs DJ set into gruelling commuter schedule
- Cuomo, Again?
- Ranking the new fall TV trailers, from best to worst
- The deceit of 'Modern Love': Stranger than fiction
- 5 Things to Know About Eva Longoria's New Husband José 'Pepe' Bastón
- At Home With George Clooney in Italy: Amal, the Twins, Politics and an Incendiary New Movie
- Loving Carol
- Mackenzie Davis on ‘San Junipero,’ Female Friendships, and Her New Thriller
- A track-by-track breakdown of Taylor Swift's new album
- 17 of the best jokes in John Mulaney's new Netflix special
Hate Your Job? How to Find a New Job You Love have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 9, 2008. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.