Your job search is serious business. For many it is one of the most stressful and unrewarding experiences. To make life easier, we are going to focus on eliminating the unproductive activities. As a result of knowing what is truly not working, you can now focus on what does work instead. When you are stuck at a dead end job, have a bad boss or just need employment again quick this will be most enlightening. Let’s face facts folks often addition by subtraction is the solution we all need. Avoid the following mistakes, errors and blunders. Spend your time, and effort focusing on getting interviews.- Leaving your resume in the copy/fax machine at current job, so your current boss gets it. – Leaving your cover letters in the fax at work so your boss can find it. – Posting your resume on the internet so your employer can find it with your name on it! – Responding to blind employment ads/fake/suspicious employment ads. See above. – Disclosing your SS# & DOB to unconfirmed/suspicious sites, especially as a result of an email. – Think about using a pro resume writer for your resumes and cover letters if yours is merely average…. Read full this story
- Avoid these 6 common job search mistakes
- January Jobs Report May Disappoint. It Is Sure to Perplex.
- CMU Admissions Director Out After Scholarship Error
- 'It still hurts me' Strictly's Karen Hauer recalls huge blunder with partner Simon Rimmer
- The Job Market in Shorewood
- February gardening: Nine jobs you should start in the garden next week
- FBI warning for job seekers as scammers spotted posting fake ads online to steal money
- Big Tech Will Soon Have to Disclose Salaries for Jobs in NYC and It's Freaking Out the Money Men
- Bill blunder left me £632 in debt – now we time the kids in the shower
- The One Show suffers epic tech blunder as Morgan Freeman appears on BBC show
Job Search 101 - Notorious Blunders & Errors You Can Avoid have 313 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 25, 2009. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.