Many local businesses have long relied on incoming phone calls to drive their commerce. This is particularly true for needs-based businesses, such as plumbers or exterminators that require an initial conversation with a potential customer to determine whether a solution can be provided and an appointment should be made. This need is met over the phone as opposed to an in-store visit and is more efficient than a form request through the Internet because it allows for a dialogue to take place. Conversely, when a consumer is faced with an urgent or immediate need, the telephone is the primary tool he will use to connect with a product or service provider to receive instant attention. Enter pay-for-call. For those new to Pay-For-Call (PFC), it is a performance-based advertising medium that delivers qualified customer inquiries to advertisers via the telephone. PFC utilizes a variety of advertising distribution channels, such as search engines, Internet yellow pages, directories, vertical web sites or increasingly, mobile sources, to reach an advertiser’s target audience with call-focused advertisements. Phrases like “call for more information” or “call now” are used to encourage the visitor to take action and place a call to the advertising business. Following are some…
- Future of reality TV where you control stars’ EVERY move is finally here
- Aussie consumers expected to spend less on materialistic goods this Christmas
- Just Listed In Doylestown: 5-Bedroom Borough Home For $655K
- What does it meme? The rise and rise of the fashion viral
- Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
- Has the internet become a failed state?
- Political Campaigns Are Tracking You on Facebook, Here’s Why
- 20 Productivity Add-Ins for Microsoft Office You Should Install
- Platinum Underdog: Why Taylor Swift Is the Biggest Pop Star in the World
- Machine of Loving Grace
Moving Clicks To Live Sales Leads have 301 words, post on at May 17, 2009. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.