Even if selling your art is not the main reason for creating it in the first place, you are probably still going to want to sell your work, even if only for purely practical reasons. If you are making art for a living, then not only do you have to sell it, but you have to sell a significant amount of it at a high enough price to pay your bills. Whatever the reason for creating art, most of us either want or need to sell it too, and no artist today can say they are doing this as effectively as they might without tapping into the vast online market. The internet opens up a huge new audience for artists, potentially putting their artwork in front of millions of people from all around the world. The potential is clearly there, but not everyone understands what is involved in online promotion and actually getting their art seen by the art enthusiasts of cyberspace. It is a fairly obvious thing to say that all artists should have a personal website to promote their art, but it is not quite as simple as that. I know lots of artist that have lovely looking websites… Read full this story
- Want to Sell Your Art Online? A List of Resources
- Ford UK to sell cars online – will it work in Malaysia?
- Q&A With Artist and Innovator Alex Hiam
- 8 Creative Businesses That Will Inspire the Artist in You
- How to Accept Credit Cards Online, In-Store or Anywhere
- Growth of online shopping spurs trade in counterfeit products
- Online Stores that offer International Shipping
- See Artistic Images Of Jupiter On JunoCam
- E-Commerce Websites: How to Start an Online Business
- Is that Patrick Mahomes’ face on your thigh? KC tattoo artist makes Chiefs love last
Selling Art Online - Advice For Artists on the Importance of Having Your Own Website have 296 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 22, 2009. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.