Mobile phones are no more just a device to flaunt. In fact, they have created an inevitable place in our lives. Some of the leading brands in communication sector include Nokia, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry, LG etc. Undoubtedly, hard competition among these brands benefits the users in the form of utility features with good looks and reduced costs. The Nokia and LG Mobile Phones are popular for their stunning looks and advanced as well as easy to use features. Recently, both the companies came up with two ultra cool handsets LG KP500 Cookie Pink and Nokia 5800. The gadgets are extremely fascinating in terms of their looks and design. The LG handset is compact with dimensions of 106.5 x 55.4 x 11.9mm and a density of 89 grams. Whereas, the Nokia handset is a bit wider and heavier with dimensions of 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm and a density of 109 grams but it is compensated with a wide display view of 3.2 inches instead of 3.0 inches of LG device. Both the gadgets display have some common features like Accelerometer sensor for Auto-rotate and handwriting recognition. In both the devices polyphonic and MP3 ring tones can be downloaded.The LG… Read full this story
- Gaming Deals: Metal Gear Solid 5 + $25 Gift Card, $20 Destiny PS4, $50 Batman: Arkham Knight
- GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games: 2005
- App Store’s “Pay Once & Play” Step in New Direction
- We rank the Smash Bros. (and friends)
- GameSpot's Guide to Mobile Gaming: iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7
- Gaming Deals: $275 Wii U Bundle, $350 Assassin's Creed Xbox One + $50 Gift Card
- What do you wish they'd announce at E3 this year?
- Generation 8: The Rise of Games as a Service
- 2017 Best Buy Black Friday Tech Deals: All The TV Shows, Movies, And 4K TVs On Sale
- Ranking the 25 live-action comic book movies of the ’90s
LG KP500 Cookie Pink Vs Nokia 5800 - War of the Knights have 288 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 13, 2009. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.