In the same month that Rupert Murdoch has said he’ll charge for all his news sites because “quality journalism is not cheap,” I find it ironic to read the rubbish about search engine optimization that Murdoch-owned Fox News “reported” this week. SEO equals scamming, we’re told. If I have to pay for this type of article from Fox News in the future, I sure hope there’s a refund policy. Below, an open letter to Fox News encouraging them to correct their error, lest they want to be considered scammers themselves, since they practice SEO. The article from August 17 is called “Top Online Marketing Jobs To Leave You Friendless” and consists of a series of “slides” that cover different jobs. One covers SEO, where we’re told: Search Engine Optimizer Ever wonder why “nonsense” Web sites sometimes turn up in your search results on Google or Yahoo? That’s because search engine optimizing scammers work full-time to create thousands of other Web sites that link to the spam site. For example, the creator of spamlaw.com is hoping to dupe would-be visitors to spamlaws.com, a legitimate site that bills itself as an online security resource. Source: FOXNews.com See, “search engine optimizer” is considered…
- The Start to Finish Guide to Rooting Your Motorola Droid
- How to Stop Your Roommates From Messing With Your Amazon Echo
- Are You Ready To Get In Your Best Shape?
- 'OK Google': Best features of Google Assistant your probably didn't know about
- 'You are a BIG pervert': The terrifying sextortion scam that threatens to leak a photo of users watching porn to ALL of their contacts
- Clueless teenagers flood search engines to ask: 'Who is Osama Bin Laden?'
- Best Christmas gifts for your wife or girlfriend that they WILL love unwrapping
- Top Ten Reasons Therapists Give For Conquering Your Fears
- How to switch your energy supplier and lock in a cheaper deal for your home
- Philly Is the City of Brotherly Love Unless Your Brother Drives an Orange Car Apparently
SEO Is Not Search Engine Scamming (Unless You're Scamming Yourself) have 359 words, post on at August 20, 2009. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.