In SEO, the small stuff truly matters, and consistency is especially powerful. At the enterprise level things like page titles, internal links and duplicate content may seem almost trivial compared to the overall complexity of the site. But they are hugely important, and when well-optimized in sum can literally make or break a site’s SEO potential. I have been fairly vocal about the importance of looking beyond the basics of SEO to creating Big Ideas that scale well for both users and search engines. I have spoken and written repeatedly about why SEO at the 101 level (and beyond, actually) needs to be worked into the very fabric of a company. It is not nearly as effective as an outside force, making recommendations and working with teams who then implement (or don’t) the work. Yes, this is a fact of the SEO workflow and our daily reality (and it doesn’t have to be a problem). But marketing generally, and SEO specifically, works so much more effectively when they’re woven into the processes of a company. My agency works with many companies to try to accomplish this very thing. And yet, it’s easy to miss the basics in all this. The…
- Largest King Penguin Population Has Declined by Nearly 90 Percent
- Eugene Jarecki’s The King Loads Elvis and America Into a Wood Chipper Aimed at Your Face
- World of Dance Tour Live coming to King Center
- Aretha Franklin remembered by Martin Luther King Jr.'s kids for lending 'voice' for civil rights
- King accounts for 3 TDs, leads Houston past Navy, 24-14
- Bucks 112, Kings 87: Milwaukee takes care of business in rout
- Where Were You When the King Died?
- Persistent shoulder injuries plague Packers rookie CB Kevin King
- KING: Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney's speech on injustice in America is the dumbest thing I've ever heard
- Martin Luther King was a labor leader
Consistency Is King In SEO have 323 words, post on at October 3, 2010. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.