Insurance-related keywords are the source of 24% of Google’s AdWords revenue, with the highest CPC coming in at a whopping $54.91, according to a study by search marketing company WordStream. The company used its own keyword database and the Google Keyword Tool to come up with the top 10,000 most expensive English-language keywords over a 90-day period. Examples of key phrases in the Insurance category included “buy car insurance online” and “auto insurance price quotes.” Next in line came the Loans category, commanding 12.8% of revenue with CPCs as high as $44.28. Typical keywords in Loans include “consolidate graduate student loans,” and “fixed home equity loan rates.” Third was the “Mortgage” category, which, one supposes, could have been put together with Loans. As its own category, Mortgages represented 9% of revenue, with the highest CPM coming in at $47.12. Rounding out the top 10 categories, in order of percentage of revenue represented, include Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting and Claim. Again, Attorney and Lawyer could be argued to be a single category, but WordStream broke them into two separate buckets. Clearly, the categories representing the highest revenue potential for Google — with both high CPCs and high volume —…
- Google: Big Brother or Cash Cow?
- Google's AdWords Select(tm) Groundbreaking Program
- 150 Highest Paying Adsense Keywords Revealed!
- Make Money With A Cash Fast Instant Loan, It Is Easy And Risk Free
- 10 Quick Ways To Kick-Start Your Profit Pulling Keywords
- 10 Powerful Tips to Optimize your Google AdWords Campaigns
- Google AdWords and AdSense - A Dynamic Small Business Marketing Duo
- My 7 Step Secret Formula For Cashing in on Content!
- Lawsuit Loans - Caveat Emptor!
- Florida Mortgage Loan Companies
Insurance, Loan-Related Keywords Are Google's Cash Cows have 278 words, post on at July 18, 2011. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.