The local search market is a rapidly growing and changing area of search marketing. Local consumers are both more elusive and more connected than ever before and local business owners need to keep step with their customers’ online behavior in order to remain relevant and prominent in their local market. Smart business owners have already embraced the Internet and mobile as powerful ways to attract new customers, and the sheer number of innovative local sites, services and LBS apps that have sprung up to capture a slice of this market is staggering. Customer Opinions Lie At The Heart Of Many New Services At the heart of many of these new services lies three core components: General Business Information Local Deals, Discounts & Coupons Customer Opinions, Recommendations & Ratings Businesses can directly control the first two parts of this local trinity, albeit it may be harder than it should be! But when it comes to customers’ opinions and the public sharing of those opinions with a huge online audience, there is little businesses can do – except make damn sure their service is as good as it can be and to engage with their customers more than ever before. Online Reviews:…
- Range Rover Vogue SE TDV6 (2014) long-term test review
- Porsche 911 Carrera: used 997 long-term test review (2015)
- Geneva motor show 2009 A-Z preview and review
- ChryCo CEO Bob Nardelli’s Email to Employees V2: “Progress on all fronts”
- Giddy Up, Girlfriend!
- Carolina Panthers’ ‘Big Baby’ has competition (and a Ron Rivera barb) in his future
- Inside Connecticut’s Fight Over Tesla Dealerships
- TrucksDekho.com looks to transform commercial vehicle buying
How Local Businesses Can Grow Using Online Customer Reviews have 276 words, post on at September 26, 2011. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.