Online reputation management is an important sector of the Internet marketing industry. At SEO Inc. we have been doing online reputation management since the service was invented, so we have really seen it all. Perhaps one of the most important values to have in order to be successful in this field is good study habits. Given the nature of SEO, social media and online reputation management changes everyday, so it’s vital to stay on top of current day-to-day trends. One of the most recent factors, at least in the aspect of the Google search space, is Google+ Business Pages. Why Google+ Business Pages Are Important Google is slowly seeping Google+ content and pages into their normal search results. Due to this favoritism and the connection that is possible with the parent site, there are many implications for gaining more branded search space. It has always been a common practice in online reputation management to work with the profiles, domains, subdomains, directories, blogs, article sites, etc. that rank well in Google. The reason being that they allow the company to gain more branded search space and reduce the amount of negative listings. With this in mind, Google+ Business Pages are ranking…
- Users on Google Maps page make fun of North Korea's nuclear test facility: 'Went there for my first date'
- Live: Google unveils Photos, updated VR at I/O
- Rick Santorum's 'Google problem' here to stay for the GOP presidential candidate, say experts
- Google funds new company, Calico, to tackle aging, disease prevention
- Review: Google+ adds Zagat reviews, goes local
- How do I place a call from my Google Voice number?
- Google I/O: Search giant Google unveils new maps, photo, music features at annual conference
- Despite news elsewhere, Google Fiber says it still has eye on Louisville
- Google launches new social media platform, Google+, with similarities to Facebook
- Google I/O: Apple on their minds
Google + Business Pages for Online Reputation Management have 321 words, post on at December 20, 2011. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.