Advertisement Discovering a new artist, album or record label that corresponds with your tastes and expectations can be a rewarding experience. These golden discoveries can be few and far between and that’s where I turn to using a few extra tools to help hone in on the music I love.We first featured SoundCloud on MakeUseOf initially back in 2008, and while the core service largely remains the same; much has changed. If you’ve been wondering what SoundCloud is, whether you can make use of it and what makes it so special then read on to find out why you should probably have been using this free service all along.Follow The MusicThe service operates much in the same way as Twitter whereby, once registered, you can follow other users and receive notification of new activity in your stream. The process really doesn’t get more complicated than this, and once you’ve followed a few users then your stream will begin to look fairly busy.Along the top of the page is the main navigation, including your Dashboard (essentially a stream), You featuring all your activity, including comments made, favourites and so on, Tracks which is a quick way of exploring music on offer… Read full this story
- Use Your Browser To Upload To Google Play Music
- Taylor Swift says ex-record label 'flatly denied' request her music be used in Netflix special, award show medley
- 20 Awesome Music Extensions for Chrome
- How to Move to a New Music Streaming Service
- Mark-Anthony Turnage: A life in music
- Christmas gift ideas for cat lovers from a feline chic Kate Spade handbag to Karl Lagerfeld Choupette Swarovski cat earrings
- Spotify, Shazam tie up on finding and buying music
- Will age classifications for music videos work?
- 7 Sites Where You Can Download Free Music (Legally!)
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Take Major Step Toward Releasing New Music Together
Music Lovers: Why Aren’t You Using SoundCloud? have 320 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 8, 2011. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.