Ford Focus Electric drivers, it’ll do.Now that a small number of Ford Focus Electrics are out on the roads – and more are coming – Ford is reminding us that an iPhone application is available. The app, among other things, lets Focus Electric drivers use MapQuest to plan the most efficient route to their destination and helps find the nearest electric-vehicle charging station. Similar functionality is provided by theMyFordMobile website.The MyFord Mobile app has an AT&T wireless module that lets drivers log in to check the current state of the vehicle’s charge. The app also allows the driver to program so-called “value-charging” – the system was developed by Microsoft – so that most of the charging takes place when the utility rates are the cheapest. The app will also send a text message to remind the driver if the car wasn’t plugged in, which can make for a good story.Earlier this month, Ford finally disclosed sales numbers for the Focus Electric, which moved six units last month and 16 since the model’s debut last December. Ford, which started selling the model on the coasts, will make the model available in 13 more states – Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Michigan,… Read full this story
- Ford Focus, ecco il restyling. Le novità e i prezzi
- Ford Motor says eyeing India as export base for electric vehicles
- No plan to spin off EV business, but change coming: Ford CEO
- Apple reveals the must-have apps you need on your iPhone, iPad and MacBook
- iPhone 8 in 2019 Review: Should anyone still buy it?
- Used electric car sales soar ahead of petrol and diesel ban
- Signal uses an iPhone SE to hack Cellebrite phone-cracking software
- Best iPhone deals and sales for February 2022 | Digital Trends
- Best dating apps for Valentine's Day fun 2022
- Apple Hiring an iPhone Game Developer, Getting Even More Serious About Gaming?
Ford Focus Electric iPhone App now avaiable have 302 words, post on www.autoblog.com at June 14, 2012. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.