It’s been a few months since I have written for SEL. I had to take a short ‘sabbatical’ to hunker down and focus on a major phase of development and updates on our own site. It’s nice to get back to blogging but I have to admit that I feel a bit off the pace. Writing is like exercise; once you are out of practice the first time back takes longer and feels harder to produce content that you’re happy with. Before I started writing this post I did a sweep through the last few months of Local Search and SEO articles on SEL and on other prominent blogs. I reminded myself of just how much information there is out there and how much new data we churn out each month. SEOs are information junkies! The more insights, research, data and charts we can consume the better; we love this stuff. But this glut of information is overwhelming for business owners and even for some experienced SEOs to make sense of – myself included. Information is our greatest asset, but also a potential threat. We can also obsess about the minutiae and lose sight of the value of the key…
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds a Building Block to Its New Season With "Point of Light"
- Build Your Own Building Block Drone With 15% off These Kits!
- Official 'Jurassic Park' LEGO Set Finally Recreates Scenes in Building Block Form
- Local Charities Report Good Times Returning
- Charlotte Hawkins takes a hilarious swipe at Piers Morgan as she likens him to a ‘yapping’ budgerigar live on Good Morning Britain
- Piers Morgan’s mum tells him off for being ‘too mean’ says his Good Morning Britain co-star Charlotte Hawkins
- Still galloping strong: Local carriage company does it all.
- Good Morning Britain confirms Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid will return on Monday after Easter break
- Piers Morgan reveals the bizarre way he picks his tie colour for Good Morning Britain
- SEO optimize your blog or website
The Building Blocks Of Good Local SEO have 344 words, post on at October 28, 2012. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.