Some of you are likely already aware of these plugins, while others will be hearing about them for the first time. These plugins are specifically for WordPress websites. These are only 3 of thousands of plugins available for WordPress. But these 3 are considerably strong and I would recommend them for most WordPress sites. Personally, I love working with WordPress. It is the most popular CMS (content management system) for good reason. Building a simple website is incredibly easy and adding new functionality is only a plugin or development project away. Although this is true, there are also good reasons why companies choose other systems like Drupal, Joombla, Magento, etc., as WordPress is limited in certain ways that can demand another CMS at times. While some WordPress developers would rather build plugin functionality themselves, there are thousands of high-quality plugins out there to use. For those of you who haven’t used plugins before, they simply allow you to create functionality on a WordPress site. Almost any functionality you can think of, there likely has already been a plugin developed. If you want to add share buttons, there is a plugin for that, if you want to add related post, there…
- WordPress Plugins That Use AI and Machine Learning
- How to Remove Date From Google Search Results in a WordPress Site
- How To Add No-Follow Tag Attribute To A Link in WordPress
- About To Launch A WordPress Site? Here's What You Need To Know About SEO
- What Are the Best Selling WordPress Themes 2018?
- How to Change WordPress Permalink Without Losing Traffic
- 7 Smart Ways To Reduce Your WordPress Blog Loading Time
- 7 WordPress Blogs to Follow for the Best Tips, Tutorials, Guides, and More
- 8 SEO Cleanse & Recharge Ideas For Fall 2013
3 WordPress Plugins for SEO in 2013 have 296 words, post on at November 28, 2012. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.