Emma Watson is standing by her girl Kristen Stewart. In July 2012, the 22-year-old “Snow White and the Huntsman” star found herself involved in a scandalous affair with the married director of the film, Rupert Sanders, and now Watson has spoken out on the situation, stating that Stewart is only human. “Kristen is human, just like everybody else, and she’s so young. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone. It’s not fair to consider them matters of public interest,” Watson, 22, told the latest issue of Vanity Fair Italia. “Those who criticized her are the same people that think that being rich and famous is like being covered in some kind of magic powder that makes life perfect,” “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” actress continued. “Nothing can go wrong in your wonderful world.” “For these people, Kristen deserves all the bad things that have been thrown at her because she had an amazing life and she ruined it.” Stewart, who publically apologized for her indiscretions, was in a relationship with her “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson at the time the shocking pics of her and Sanders surfaced, causing outage for Twi-hards everywhere. “On one hand, I can understand why it happened: people felt… Read full this story
- A singular Kristen Stewart ghost story joins the booed-at-Cannes club
- Emma Watson tweeted that she’s hiring a tattoo proofreader after missing an apostrophe on her ‘Time’s Up’ tattoo
- Kristen Stewart to star in new, female-directed 'Charlie's Angels'
- Emma Watson urges global access to abortion in open letter
- Emma Watson turns up the heat in a sizzling swimsuit
- Kristen Stewart squares off with Kate McKinnon in an epic battle in a new promo for Saturday Night Live
- Volkswagen earnings take another hit from emissions-cheating scandal
- Kristen Stewart celebrates Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner’s birthday
- Khloe Kardashian planning to forgive and take back Tristan Thompson after mortifying cheating scandal?
- Sammi Cheng forgives Andy Hui following cheating scandal
Emma Watson defends Kristen Stewart in cheating scandal 'everyone makes mistakes' have 325 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at February 9, 2013. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.