Concept The Toyota Corolla is the world’s best-selling car. To date, 40 million Corollas have been sold worldwide since the first generation was launched in 1966, 47 years ago. With the introduction of the new Corolla – the 11th generation – it is now manufactured in 16 production locations and sold in over 150 countries around the world. Shinichi Yasui, the Chief Engineer, believes this feat has been achieved because each successive development team has observed the philosophy set forth by Tatsuo Hasegawa, Chief Engineer of the first generation model, to develop a “Corolla that brings happiness and well-being to people around the world”. With each new generation, the Corolla has adopted new concepts and technologies, and in its history with Toyota, the Corolla has taken the role of leader in the motorisation of Japan and the rest of the world. However Corolla now plays a wider role and achieving continued success requires careful consideration of the diverse and ever-changing motoring requirements and expectations of different regions of the world. Therefore, in-depth analysis and the incorporation of customer feedback have been integral to the development of the new Corolla. This is a key part of Toyota’s standard process. As a… Read full this story
- 2014 MINI officially revealed with three engines and gearboxes
- Police: 2 Women Killed In Single-Car Crash In North New Hyde Park
- GM may be stuck with the Bolt, even if it makes sense to dump it
- BMW Promises To Join The Hydrogen Fuel Cell Party
- Best of the best under one roof
- Remember these? 15 electric cars that are no longer sold in the U.S.
- Senna's legacy still strong, 20 years on
- Todt defied expectations as president – now he plans to “disappear” from FIA
- Autopia 2099: Celebrating The Electrified Future With Cool Cars And Customs
- I Drove The 800-Volt Hyundai Ioniq 5, The First Car On The 'Revolutionary' E-GMP Platform. It's Fantastic
2014 Toyota Corolla (Euro‑Version) have 298 words, post on www.caricos.com at September 28, 2013. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.