Please note: there is a more up-to-date version of this post available here: 26 best free SEO tools. Google’s official position on webmaster best practices really hasn’t changed much over the years. What has changed is the search engine’s ability to enforce these guidelines through improved algorithms. The implementation of Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird has had a profound impact on the SEO landscape. Google’s Matt Cutts has remarked that no one should be surprised when a website that hasn’t followed the guidelines is penalized. What Cutts overlooks or chooses to ignore is something that I have dubbed the “Google Paradox“. I suspect the Google paradox is the root cause for one black hat forum member expressing his desire to “punch Matt Cutts in the face” (per Cutts’ Pubcon 2013 keynote). In order to reach the top of the SERPs and stay there in 2013 and beyond, your website must deserve to be there. It needs to be the best in class. It must offer the best user experience in that niche. Fortunately, there are a number of free tools that can help you achieve that goal. Keyword Research Developing the right list of keywords remains a staple of SEO, even…
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, September 11-17
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, September 18-24
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, October 23 Through October 29
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, September 4-10
- Broncos tracker: Raiders’ coach Jon Gruden calls QB Case Keenum NFL’s best free-agent signing
- 21 best horror films of the 21st century
- 'The best free safety in Mobile:' Unheralded Yates Grehan just makes plays for St. Paul's
- The Best Soil Remediation Tools Available
- GoodFirms Highlighted the New List of Best SEO Software for October 2018
- Landing pages vs. squeeze pages: Are you driving users to the right place?
21 Best FREE SEO Tools for On-Page Optimization have 318 words, post on at October 29, 2013. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.