This article was updated 11/2016 to reflect changes in the industry. Due to the fast paced nature of the web, a site redesign is an important part of the optimizing your site and creating a better user experience. Best practices today may not be viewed as best practices tomorrow. You don’t want to appear outdated, so once every 2-3 years you should launch a new website design or move to a new domain. But launching a new website is one of the biggest updates you can make online. To avoid SEO disaster, you need to invest in planning before you go live and perform tests at each level to minimize problems when you launch. The following launch guidelines have been separated into the four categories: Launch Checklist Before the Launch During the Launch After the Launch New Website Launch Checklist To get started, I’ve created a Launch Checklist so you can monitor the website launch process. This checklist should be kept up to date throughout the entire move and you can even include little green ticks () when a task has been completed. Make sure these steps are taken before the launch! 1. Benchmark Your Current Site Stats Before launching…
- area guide to homes, schools and transport links
- World's first floating nation will launch in the Pacific Ocean in 2022
- New trips offer a slow boat to a castle
- What’s New in Windows 10’s Anniversary Update
- Inside the new Woodford Leisure Centre
- Taylor Swift’s “slow ticketing,” paperless entry at Red Rocks and face scanners among new concert trends to watch
- Championship owner guide
- Change Ups: Green Well rebranded as Rockford Riverside Grille
- Royal wedding: How will Meghan and Harry embrace African-American and British traditions?
- How to Set Up Your MacBook From Scratch
The Complete Guide to Launching a New Website have 299 words, post on at November 17, 2013. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.