Microsoft has made some significant announcements regarding Office and Bing – part of their new initiatives for India. ET briefly outlines the announcement and what it means for the consumer. What’s the most significant bit? Microsoft has announced the availability of Office 365 Personal at a low price of Rs 330 per month – or you could buy an annual subscription for Rs 3,299 (and save 16%). This entitles you full use of the latest versions of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. The catch is that Office 365 Personal is valid only for one computer, one smartphone and one tablet. In their official blog, Microsoft states “We recognize that there are households of all shapes and sizes and we’re committed to delivering the right Office for everyone – whether that be one person or an entire household.” When you opt for Office 365 Personal, you also get an additional 20GB of online storage in OneDrive (in addition to the 7GB free space that every user gets). Office 365 Home edition is still available for Rs 420 per month, which allows you to access Office on up to 5 PCs/Macs and 5 mobile devices…. Read full this story
- Microsoft to rebrand some Office 365 commercial plans as 'Microsoft 365'
- The new Microsoft 365 brand reflects how the set of applications and the company itself is changing
- New Windows 10 preview: This 'tablet posture' experience for 2-in-1 PCs is back
- Microsoft: Here's why we're withdrawing our stake in facial-recognition startup AnyVision
- Microsoft to add more AI-infused apps and features to Dynamics 365
- Microsoft: How one Emotet infection took out this organization's entire network
- Whatever happened to Microsoft's plan to bring its unified search feature to Windows 10?
- Office365 Pro Plus won’t hijack your search engine after all
Microsoft Office 365 & Bing: What's new have 295 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 7, 2014. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.