TAMPA BAY — The Tampa Bay Lightning have announced a detailed schedule for Fan Fest, presented by Florida Hospital, on Saturday, September 27 beginning at 9:30 a.m. at Amalie Arena in preparation for the upcoming 2014-15 season on Saturday. Florida Hospital is giving away free t-shirts to the first 3,500 fans in attendance.The Lightning’s annual Fan Fest event is free and open to the public. The fun on Ford Thunder Alley begins at 9:00 a.m. and doors to the arena will open at 9:30 a.m. Fans can park in any Lightning-owned lot for a discounted rate of $5 and enter through the grand entrance on Ford Thunder Alley. The team will be split into three groups for practice with the first group going on the ice at 9:30 a.m. The second group will practice from 11-11:45 a.m. and the final group will practice from 1-1:45 p.m. The team will conduct a 45-minute blue-white scrimmage beginning at noon.The Lightning will hold a High School Hockey Shootout following their noon scrimmage. Local students from 17 Tampa Bay area high schools will participate in a shootout against two Lightning goaltenders with each high school player getting at least one shot on a Lightning… Read full this story
- Free Rays Fan Fest coming to Tropicana Field on Feb. 9
- Raleigh Fan Fest? SC facility? Panthers owner Tepper embraces ‘Two States One Team’
- Lakeside High School Music Students Kick-Off Annual Fundraiser Sept. 27
- 2012 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Fan Fest – Mitsubishi Motors team and drivers meet the fans
- Lightning apologize to their fans for playoff disappointment
- Three new names announced for Pro Wrestle Fest
- Positive Charge: Toyota, Tesla Formally Announce Details on New 2012 RAV4 EV
- All Elite Wrestling announces details of first official pay-per-view, signing of Chris Jericho
- 2016 Ford Endeavour New Price And Sync3 System Announced! Details Here!
- Road closures announced for upcoming PJ Fair 2016
Lightning announce details for upcoming Fan Fest on Sept. 27 have 316 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 24, 2014. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.