TAMPA BAY, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning will welcome fans to the Amalie Arena for Fan Fest in preparation for the upcoming 2014-15 season on Saturday, September 27 beginning at 10 a.m.The Lightning’s annual Fan Fest event is free and open to the public. The doors to the arena will open at 10 a.m. and fans can park in any Lightning-owned lot for a discounted rate of $5 and enter through the grand entrance on Ford Thunder Alley. The team will be split into two groups and will scrimmage from noon until 12:45 p.m.Half of the Lightning players will sign autographs for 45 minutes on the concourse beginning at 1:15 p.m. The second group of Bolts players will sign for fans from 2-2:45 p.m. The event will conclude following the autograph signings.In addition to meeting the team and watching the Lightning scrimmage, fans will also have the chance to receive discounted prices on food and beverages from concession stands inside Amalie Arena. The Lightning Kids Zone will offer young Lightning fans an opportunity to participate in fun activities.
- Lightning host the Wild following overtime victory
- WATCH LIVE: Predators host Lightning on NBCSN
- Frontera Beer Garden hosts Laredo's first Concha Fest
- Kucherov scores in OT to lift Lightning past Predators 3-2
- Everything new to streaming in September 2019
- Miranda Lambert Shares Throwback Photo of First MuttNation March Ahead of CMA Fest
- Are lightning strikes becoming more common?
- Katy O'Brian Talks Her Black Lightning Character, Transitioning from Real Fighting to Stage Fighting, and LGBTQ Representation at DC and Marvel
- Is This What Black Lightning is doing in "Crisis on Infinite Earths?"
- Transgender Film Fest on Dec.11, 12
Lightning to Host Fan Fest on September 27 at Amalie Arena have 282 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 10, 2014. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.