In a Google+ hangout from a few weeks ago, a webmaster named Robert O’Haver, asked Google’s John Mueller if Google’s Matt Cutts will return.As you may remember, Matt Cutts announced back in June 2014 that he is taking time off. He then decided to extend that time off for a longer period of time, without giving a date of return yet. The big question many of us are asking is will he return.Don’t get me wrong, Cutts will always have a passion for the SEO space. But will he return?John Mueller delicately tried to answer the question at 26:22 into the hangout. John said:I don’t know, you’d have to ask him directly, I guess. He’s not completely gone, so I won’t say too much. But I think this is something I can’t really answer. It is essentially a personal question for Matt. So feel free to ask him directly, if you want, in Twitter. Maybe he can tell you something. Maybe he doesn’t want to. It’s up to him. Here is the video at the start time:Forum discussion at Google+.
- A Matt Grzelcyk return would give B’s more hope
- House panel asks court for Mueller grand jury material
- Matt Millen returns to Big Ten Network TV booth for 2019
- Matt Grzelcyk returns to practice with Bruins
- Report: Flynn contacted Mueller critic while cooperating
- Trump attacks Mueller after hearing he will testify before House
- Democrats Organized and Strategic at Mueller Hearing
- Idahoans are asking Android phones to call an ambulance. What they’re getting isn’t 911
- The Robert Mueller hearings marked a new low for Democrats
- Peter Thiel calls for CIA, FBI probe of Google over China ties
Webmaster Asks Google's John Mueller: Will Matt Cutts Return? have 296 words, post on at March 9, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.