In a Google+ hangout from a few weeks ago, a webmaster named Robert O’Haver, asked Google’s John Mueller if Google’s Matt Cutts will return.
As you may remember, Matt Cutts announced back in June 2014 that he is taking time off. He then decided to extend that time off for a longer period of time, without giving a date of return yet. The big question many of us are asking is will he return.
Don’t get me wrong, Cutts will always have a passion for the SEO space. But will he return?
John Mueller delicately tried to answer the question at 26:22 into the hangout. John said:
I don’t know, you’d have to ask him directly, I guess.
He’s not completely gone, so I won’t say too much.
But I think this is something I can’t really answer. It is essentially a personal question for Matt. So feel free to ask him directly, if you want, in Twitter. Maybe he can tell you something. Maybe he doesn’t want to. It’s up to him.
Here is the video at the start time:
Forum discussion at Google+.
- Mueller makes big return from concussion
- Matt Moore returns as Rays blast through Angels
- Amazon Echo, Google Nest and all the best smart home gifts of 2019
- Mueller getting back on track after head injury
- Special interests; Keep your eyes on the return games if you want to see today’s ‘showdown’
- St. John’s has a lot of new faces
- St. John’s victory marred by ref errors
- Blue Jays trade manager John Farrell to Red Sox
- Blue Jays fans boo Farrell in Toronto return
- John Mulaney packs the house with laughs in