WordPress is by far the most popular CMS today, with over 74.6 Million sites managed with the platform. The power of WordPress lies in the fact that it’s extremely flexible – you can do nearly anything you want (with zero coding) using the help of plugins. This include optimizing your SEO, and so here are some of my favorite WordPress plugins (in no particular order) that will supercharge your SEO. Note: I use each of these plugins, but I have absolutely no affiliation with any of them. 1. All in One SEO Pack The All-in-One SEO plugin is one the most popular and common plugins people mention when it comes to SEO (the other is WordPress SEO by Yoast). What makes it such a powerful tool is that it allows you to optimize the Meta tags and titles of each page on your website. If you’re a novice user, it can automatically generate this data for you so you don’t even have to worry about it. If you’re more advanced, you have the ability to override it’s suggestions and write your own. My favourite part of this plugin is it’s simplicity. It works right out of the box if you’re…
- Assign These 7 Tasks to Your Virtual Assistant
- Tim Harris Makes History As New FMU Football Head Coach
- These young leaders are ‘Making A Difference
- ‘Catastrophic’ Hurricane Dorian pounds north Bahamas
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority members
- Robert L. Smith- A Principal with Principles passes
- Why Would HUD Gut Its Own Disparate Impact Rule?
- Backlash sinks magazine cover deemed racist by many
- Official Bahamas Relief Drop Off
- Black Mental Health & Criminal Justice Reform
Supercharge #SEO With These 6 Wordpress Plugins have 289 words, post on at April 16, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.