WordPress sure has a come a long way since it’s initial release in 2003, hasn’t it? What started out as a simple blogging tool has become arguably the leading content management system in the world. In fact, WordPress is now used by 23.8% of all websites in the world. Sites powered by WordPress include brands ranging from NASA, CNN, Forbes, The New York Times, TechCrunch, IZOD, Best Buy, GM, eBay, and even Jay Z’s LifeandTimes.com, to name just a few. Even Google’s Matt Cutts is a fan of WordPress, calling it “a fantastic piece of software.” If you’re a WordPress user, it’s easy to realize why WordPress is such a powerful platform. It’s easy to use, it’s free, and has more than enough plugins/add-ons to help customize your site or blog to fit your needs. That’s not to say that other content management systems – such as Joomla or Drupal – aren’t worthy options, it’s just that WordPress is pretty exceptional, especially when it comes to SEO. Whether you’ve used WordPress in the past, or want to start using it for your business or personal blog, here’s a breakdown of why WordPress is the absolute best platform to use as…
- Best Blogging Apps For Mac Every Blogger Should Use: 2018
- Best WordPress Plugins
- This Entrepreneur's Online Reputation Was Destroyed. He Used His Experience Fixing It to Form a Multimillion-Dollar Company.
- Build your online empire with these 6 free Web hosting services
- Land of the freelancers, home of the brave: How to find your next freelance gig online
- 'ConTech' roundup from Content Marketing World
- 3 fundamental digital marketing tips for IT startups
- 12 Tips to Increase Search Engine Crawl Rate for Your Website
What Makes WordPress the Best Platform for SEO have 315 words, post on at June 12, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.