Yahoo has sent out an email to customers of their Yahoo Small Business service that the Yahoo Small Business program will be spun off at Yahoo and owned by a new company in the future.
After months of planning we’re excited to announce our new name, Luminate, and our new company, Aabaco Small Business, LLC. Aabaco Small Business, LLC is currently owned by Yahoo! Inc. but will become owned by Aabaco Holdings, Inc. (“Aabaco”) when Aabaco is spun off from Yahoo to its shareholders. Following the spin-off, Aabaco will be a separate company that will operate independently of Yahoo.
Yahoo will no longer be running the program but Aabaco promises a “smooth and seamless transition.”
If you visit luminate.com you will see this message:
Here is the email sent to customers about this, via @NortheasternExt:
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Florida’s small businesses need more skilled workers, survey says
- Trump chooses former WWE exec McMahon for small business
- Linda McMahon tabbed by Donald Trump to head Small Business Administration
- No penalty: Small businesses let sports fans enjoy big games
- HDFC Small Cap Fund
- WSJ: Tight Labor Market Giving U.S. Workers Leverage over Business
- PEs, VCs bet big on logistics business
- Agents paying players and not signing them is a cost of doing business
- With hoops under federal probe, fans say business as usual
- College basketball corruption fallout tracker: Players suspended after latest Yahoo! bombshell