PARIS (AP) The latest on the deadly attacks in Paris. (All times local): 6:55 p.m. The head of Sweden’s intelligence service SAPO says police are searching for a man who is wanted in connection with a terror probe. Anders Thornberg said Wednesday that police have launched ”a preliminary investigation regarding preparation for a terrorist offense.” He said the Swedish case was not linked to the Paris attacks. He said the suspect had entered Sweden this week, but declined to give any further details about the person. The agency said earlier Wednesday it has raised the Scandinavian country’s terror alert to the second-highest level after it received ”concrete information.” — 6:20 p.m. Moldovan border police say they have detained two Moldovan citizens trying to illegally enter Romania and travel onto France. Police said they carried a book that ”propagated Islamic ideology.” Police fired three warning shots Wednesday near the southwestern town of Cahul after the men, aged 19 and 26, tried to flee. Police said the men were carrying Islamic objects and a Russian-language version of the book ”the Fortress of the Muslim.” Police did not identify the men but said one had been convicted of murder and had converted to… Read full this story
- Police search for suspects who robbed tourists
- Police searching for suspects for robberies in Barrigada, Tamuning
- Dutch police arrest terror suspect in Heerlen
- Police searching for suspect after 5 killed in Sumner County
- Police searching for suspect accused of snatching tourist's purse
- Terror suspect arrested as part of investigation into 'extreme right-wing activity'
- Armed police search mosque in London after man dies in stabbing nearby
- Swedish police believes that Stockholm suicide bomber was not working alone
- Terror suspect took part in online chat discussing ‘lesser races’, court told
- Police seek three suspects after Banbridge arson
The Latest: Swedish police search for terror suspect have 300 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 18, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.