MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MINE ALL MINE!!! See that’s the thing about SEO, it doesn’t matter how doggedly you optimise every element of your site, making it as easy as possible for Google to crawl every page nor does it matter that you’re creating top-notch content on a regular basis, because there will always be competition from someone else trying to ruin your plans for total global SERP domination. Those spoilsports. Of course in a normal world this is entirely fair. Competition is healthy, users deserve a choice, monopolies are bad. But this isn’t the normal world; this is the world of SEO megalomania gone unchecked, so with that in mind let’s see how a selfish greedy company can take over the first SERP using every channel or tool available. But first some caveats… There’s no guarantee that any of this will be successful. Google is trying to make the experience as beneficial to the user as possible, so plastering the SERP with links to your site isn’t going to provide this. Also, if you’re looking to dominate using a specific term (‘chocolate fountain rental’, ‘top 25 slouch rock albums of 2015’) it’s just never going to happen, there are just too many…
- These are Google's top searches for 2018
- Google will now help you find the perfect dress right from the search bar
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: Your move, Google
- Best of CES 2020: Samsung, Sony, Google and others bring their top tech
- Microsoft buys Nokia's handset division in €5.4bn deal - as it happened
- Mozilla eyes mobile OS landscape with new Boot to Gecko project
- How China, Brexit, and the US derailed global 5G wireless
- UK: Prince Harry and Meghan to lose 'royal highness' titles, give up public funds
- The Voice of a Generation
- Facebook's big win: Will this ruling have global impact on how your data is used?
How to completely dominate Google’s first page have 332 words, post on at December 9, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.