MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MINE ALL MINE!!! See that’s the thing about SEO, it doesn’t matter how doggedly you optimise every element of your site, making it as easy as possible for Google to crawl every page nor does it matter that you’re creating top-notch content on a regular basis, because there will always be competition from someone else trying to ruin your plans for total global SERP domination. Those spoilsports. Of course in a normal world this is entirely fair. Competition is healthy, users deserve a choice, monopolies are bad. But this isn’t the normal world; this is the world of SEO megalomania gone unchecked, so with that in mind let’s see how a selfish greedy company can take over the first SERP using every channel or tool available. But first some caveats… There’s no guarantee that any of this will be successful. Google is trying to make the experience as beneficial to the user as possible, so plastering the SERP with links to your site isn’t going to provide this. Also, if you’re looking to dominate using a specific term (‘chocolate fountain rental’, ‘top 25 slouch rock albums of 2015’) it’s just never going to happen, there are just too many…
- Test drive: A ride in Google's amazing driverless car!
- 'I see things differently': James Damore on his autism and the Google memo
- Google Nexus One Hands On
- Google Can 'Shift Up to 12 Million Votes' in 2018 Midterm Elections
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD review
- What's happening to the Great Australian Dream?
- 4 online courses that'll help you in your career
- Will Office Productivity Suites Suck Forever?
- Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, and other digital pioneers sour on 'pay what you want' music
- The Great Tech War Of 2012
How to completely dominate Google’s first page have 310 words, post on at December 9, 2015. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.