Every second, 40,000 searches are performed by users in Google. Google’s main goal is to connect those users to the most relevant web page with the best information. As you know, one of the first things a users sees on search engine results pages are title tags. Title tags are the first indication of what’s on a web page. So, your title tag is clearly one of the most important components of a web page. It impacts click-through-rate and rankings. Here’s an infographic I put together that will help you remember the top 10 things you need to do to make sure your title tag is properly optimized for search engines and for people. Add this infographic to your website by copying and pasting the following embed code: Top 10 Title Tag SEO Tips [Infographic] by the team at MySiteAuditor Infographic Notes: 1. A title tag should be on every web page 2. Never have duplicate title tags on your site 3. Begin your title tag with your keyword 4. Use your exact target keyword 5. Don’t stuff keywords in your title tag 6. Add your brand name at the end 7. Keep title tags under 60 characters 8. Don’t use all CAPs in your title tag 9. Use characters and numbers 10. Spy on competitor’s title tags… Read full this story
- Top 5 SEO Tips and Tricks Anyone Can Do
- 10 important rules and tips for cycling safely on German streets
- Think pink in the hot weather as we give our verdict on 10 rosé bottles
- Here’s how to get £10 off your cinema ticket until the end of the month
- Miami SEO expert George Llizo is now offering FREE marketing consultations through Llizo Marketing.
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Harry and Meghan's new titles
- NEET UG 2018 on May 6: Last day instructions, tips and items banned in exam hall
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Character Provides Bootleg Training Mode In Limited Beta
- 10 Outstanding Space Games for Android
- The Roar’s NRL expert tips and predictions: Round 10
Top 10 Title Tag SEO Tips #Infographic have 331 words, post on mysiteauditor.com at January 18, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.