Planet Trump, Day 270. Photo: Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images Donald Trump is attempting to blame the unrest and violence at his political rallies on Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and his supporters. Speaking to crowds in Ohio and Missouri on Saturday, Trump linked the “thugs” who had disrupted and ultimately led him to cancel his Friday night rally in Chicago to Sanders, whom he at one point referred to as “our communist friend.” At a rally in Dayton, Ohio, Trump said the protesters had carried out a “planned attack” on his rally and supporters. Later in Cleveland, Trump called protesters at that rally “Bernie’s crowd.” Then, on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, Trump said that the Friday chaos had been caused by “professional disruptors, thousands of them, from Sanders and to a smaller extent, Hillary [Clinton],” claiming that “a lot of them come from Bernie Sanders, whether he wants to say it or not. If he says no, then he’s lying.” Trump also made what appeared to be a threat against Sanders, tweeting on Sunday morning: Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren’t told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!— Donald… Read full this story
- Donald Trump tells wild Florida homecoming rally that liberals are trying to change the name of Thanksgiving, brags he is making 'everyone rich' and slams Adam 'Shifty' Schiff for making up quotes in his 'perfect' call with Ukraine
- Fox News is Donald Trump's greatest impeachment defence. Here's how that happened
- Kamala Harris ramps up push to get Donald Trump banned from Twitter for 'abuse' and 'harassment' with demand letter to company's founder
- Bernie Sanders and the Lies We Tell White Voters
- 'I guess you can buy followers, but not Retweets or personality?' Donald Trump Jr. mocks Michael Bloomberg after former New York mayor's 2020 campaign launch fizzles on Twitter
- Bernie Sanders vs. The Machine: How Democrat Candidate Turned 'Sleepy' Burlington to the American Dream
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib to Endorse Bernie Sanders. Will It Matter?
- Bernie Sanders 'slow jams' the news with Jimmy Fallon
- Bernie Sanders: Election Is About More Than Defeating Trump, Must ‘Transform’ the U.S.
- Fear, Hatred and un-American: Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Ridicule Trump's Address
Donald Trump Blames, Threatens Bernie Sanders Over Rally Violence have 376 words, post on nymag.com at March 13, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.