Bing Ads announced they now have added support for “upgraded URLs.” Upgraded URLs lets you separate the destination URLs from your tracking parameters, so you can easily maintain the tracking parameters and change them as you see fit.
Here is a GIF of what is changing:
Bing also made a nice video which explains why the change, what it means and how to use it in Bing Ads:
Bing said there are now separate ways to specify:
- Final URL – The landing page URL where you are sending your customers to.
- Shared Tracking Template – This contains your tracking information and acts as a building block for all the URLs in your account.
- Custom Parameters – This contains more granular tracking information relevant for your URLs and reports.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Catalonia TV ad's Juventus support stirs Spain anger
- Barr demands TV stations take down attack ad by veterans group supporting McGrath
- Conservative Ads Target Minn. Dems Over Keith Ellison Abuse Allegations
- Girl, 5, is mauled by an emotional support pitbull at an airport leaving her with horrific injuries
- Group blocking A5 upgrade owe apology if case fails, says MLA
- Koch Group Launches $5M in Ads Backing 3 GOP Senate Candidates
- Continued reform to upgrade education
- ‘Black folk will be catching hell again.’ Ads seek to scare black voters in Missouri
- Conservative PAC’s Ad Claims Senator Debbie Stabenow Supports 'Black Genocide'
- New Memos Show Cops Were Helpless as Trump Supporters Were ‘Running For Their Lives’