Getting the attention of today’s consumer is harder than ever before. They are on multiple devices, accessing numerous forms of media. Their paths to purchase are as varied as flavors of ice cream. And many use ad-blocking technology to run from attempts to reach them. It’s like chasing fireflies that light up and disappear in the dark just as you swing your net. This is a reality that won’t be changing anytime soon. As consumers’ digital experiences are increasingly interrupted by pop-up ads, pre-roll videos and banners that obscure their view, ads and unsolicited content seem to generate more irritation than interest. While more are trying to improve marketing and ROI through targeting, that still doesn’t always solve the problem of timing (i.e., serving up the content at the right moment). The ultimate goal is not just to serve up an ad or coupon to the right person, but also to time it to the moment when that information is needed or desired. Google coined the term “micro-moment” to capture that instant when a person is open to discovery — looking for information or searching for products or services. Micro-moments, according to Google Google VP of Marketing Lisa Gevelber, who…
- Why game design should feel like taking your player out on a date
- Does Assassin's Creed Unity feel like a generational leap?
- Data point to role of cellular bioenergetics as a new mechanistic approach to treat immune disorders
- Intelligent Operations Center uses Real-time Weather Data to Help Predict and Prepare for Disasters
- Making the Most of Micro-Moments in the Customer Journey
- Big Data Analyses Depend on Starting with Clean Data Points
- 'I feel like we have barely scratched the surface.' Blizzard on hero design, balance, and the future of Overwatch
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Review – Feels Like the Wing Commander VI We Never Had
- Rainbow Six Siege's best operator feels like playing with wallhacks
- Pokemon GO Players Help Catch an Attempted Murderer
Does finding that micro-moment feel like chasing fireflies? Here are 9 data points that will help you catch them. have 340 words, post on at October 9, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.