Both Google and Bing announced that they have increased the file size limit of your sitemap files from 10MB to 50MB, a 400% increase. Microsoft said “most sitemaps are under this 10 MB file limit, these days, our systems occasionally encounter sitemaps exceeding this limit.” To address that, both Google and Bing expanded that limit to 50MB (52,428,800 bytes). That means the uncompressed version has to be 50MB or less. You can compress them for bandwidth requirements but the uncompressed version can’t exceed 50MB.You are still limited to 50,000 URLs per Sitemap file, that has not changed.Forum discussion at Twitter
- Google's jobs search draws antitrust complaints from rivals
- Google just shut down Google+ for good. Here are 17 other Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared.
- Dropbox files for public stock offering of $500 mln
- Bill filed to limit ‘public utility’ to power, water
- ‘The market is robust:’ Goldman Sachs-backed Circle doubles minimum bitcoin trade size to $500,000
- Increase in training of Philippines, US forces eyed
- Romero, 3 others file bill to naturalize Brownlee
- DENR to file raps vs Boracay resort chain over fake certificate of compliance
- Bill filed lifting bank secrecy in tax cases
- Hitman’s Paris level will be free to download for a limited time
Google & Bing Increase File Size Limit Of Sitemap File By 400% have 209 words, post on at November 30, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.