The days of stubborn pop-ups and internet adverts are counted after Google plans strict regulations and punishment against this web practice. Ever experienced that nuisance of trying to close a pop-up that keeps on asking if you are sure sure about leaving their advert page? Come January 10th next year, Google will reduce their rank in the search engine. This is the digital age and everything from purchase to adverts are routing toward the internet. However, some of these emails, marketing campaign and promotions are going too far in hard selling their products. Much more, there is a significant number of these websites that are poorly coded and are hard to close when the user doesn’t want them in their Google lookup. And exactly how Google can affect these stubborn websites? Those who tinkers with web analytics know that Google can rank them based on search keywords used. It is the aim to be in the very first page of Google Search result for higher chance of generating page views. In layman’s term, Google is the top factor in determining a website’s popularity, Try Modern said. Google made it clear that not all popups are subject to strict guidelines and ranking… Read full this story
- Be Advised: Apple's Latest iOS Update Lets You Use Google Maps In Apple CarPlay
- For Apple users without latest security updates, the letter 'd' is not always the letter 'd'
- This remote access trojan just popped up on malware's most wanted list
- Facebook and Google Shut Off Offensive Robo Systems
- Google wants to use AI to deliver personalized news to your smart speaker
- Google To Release Pixel 2 XL This October
- Google’s Daydream View Offers Free Games For Gamers
- Giphy To Partner with Google’s AI to Produce the Right GIFs
- Bose Releases Optimized and Google-Powered, Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Google Releases Its First-Ever Mainstream Laptop: The Pixelbook
Google Latest News & Update: Websites with Stubborn Pop-Ups Will Get Lower Google Search Ranking have 305 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at November 28, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.