Podcast: Download Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Visit our Marketing Nerds archive to listen to other Marketing Nerds podcasts! In this episode of Marketing Nerds, I joined Kelsey Jones, Executive Editor of SEJ, for another episode of Freelancers Forum, a series of Marketing Nerds episodes about the ups and downs of being a freelancer. We share our experiences, tips, and advice on how to be a successful freelancer. In this episode, we talked about the dreaded slow season every freelancer faces, including how to prepare for it. Read excerpts below or listen to the full episode at the top of this article. Danielle: There are slow seasons every year. Summer, I’ve noticed, June and July specifically are slower, versus August, people tend to get back into the office. Then again at the end of November, beginning of December, probably into the first or second week of January. This is because everyone’s pretty much on autopilot. All the projects are wrapped up, they’ve got one foot out of the office door, so it’s hard to sign those new contracts during that time. Kelsey: Then, it is a new year. Everyone’s re-motivated to start working again. And I feel like it’s…
- No Time for Marketing? Hire a Freelancer.
- US consumer spending increases; wage growth slows in Q2
- New space tailored to freelancers in the foothills: Coworking business to open in Folsom
- Weak Soybean Exports Seen Slowing US Third Quarter Growth
- No, We Won’t All Be Freelancers In The Future Of Work
- These Freelancers Ditched Higher Pay To Go Solo (And They Don’t Regret It)
- Freelancer's user base just surpassed Australia's population, and Matt Barrie sees it as a nation in itself
- This graph shows what it’s actually like to be a freelancer
- Thinking about becoming a freelancer? Consider these things first
- How This Freelancing Platform is Changing the Way Thai People Work
How to Accommodate for Slow Freelancing Periods Freelancers Forum #9 have 318 words, post on at November 4, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.