With the most important season for online retailers coming, it’s critical to make sure that your online store is optimized so you’re ready to make the most out of it. Last year, online shoppers spent $4.45 billion on Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day alone. And according to Custora’s E-Commerce Pulse, in September of this year, 22 percent of e-commerce orders in the US were driven by organic search traffic (vs. 20 percent coming from email and 19 percent from PPC): Coincidentally, in Econsultancy’s Technology for Ecommerce Report 2015 (based on a survey of 600+ client-side and agency e-commerce professionals), “in-built SEO capabilities” was stated to be one of the most critical functionalities to be taken into consideration when selecting an e-commerce solution: The reality is that although many e-commerce platforms come with SEO-related functionalities built in, these won’t be optimized by default. These functionalities will help ease the optimization process, but they will need to be manually configured based on your site architecture, product characteristics and content needs to effectively target your users’ search behavior. Here are three of the most fundamental SEO aspects to configure in your e-commerce platform: Among others, there are two very common scenarios in e-commerce…
- Forget Prime Day, Dell is kicking off its own ‘Black Friday in July’ sale
- How can I avoid common pitfalls SME startups face?
- Africa: Innovative e-Commerce Approaches Can Help Small Businesses
- May avoids Commons defeat after offering rebels concession on 'no deal' Brexit
- Toys R Us liquidation sales 'better than on Black Friday,' LI parents say
- August 25 was ‘black Friday’: Judge
- Dell's Black Friday in July sale takes up to 40% off laptops, desktops, speakers, and more
- New digital classroom to provide critical legal resource for Veterans with discharge issues
- Theresa May set to avoid Commons defeat on customs union after agreeing compromise deal with Tory rebels
- Black community leaders criticize FOP message of 'comply now, complain later'
Ready for Black Friday 2016? 3 critical e-commerce SEO configurations that help you avoid common issues have 329 words, post on at November 15, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.