Have you noticed a change in your link count within the Google Search Console Links To Your Site report? One webmaster said he noticed a drop in the more/latest links report by about 50% So he was rightfully concerned.He messaged John Mueller who said that he should not worry, it might be related to a data update on Google’s end. He said “that sounds more like data-changes on our side, I’d ignore it.”Here are the tweets:We do know that the Google Search Console is undergoing infrastructure updates and the reports may be off in that time frame – so this does make sense.So no need to panic says Google’s John Mueller.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google reveals most searched for beauty trend of 2017 so far
- FTC drops Google Street View Wi-Fi sniffing fiasco
- Skater XL is dropping in on PC and console in July
- Malaysia drops charges linked to 1MDB scandal
- Google just released a bunch of incredible new AR features, check them out here
- How to set up Google Voice on your smartphone
- Google Pixel 4 XL review: Six months later, it’s an affordable flagship
- Apple: Huh, It’s So Weird How Our Apps Regularly Outrank Competitors in Search Results
- Google owner Alphabet posts strong growth, beats expectations
- U.S. state attorneys general likely to bring antitrust lawsuits against Google -source
Some May See A Drop In Google Link Counts In Search Console have 231 words, post on at December 30, 2016. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.