All small businesses need to know how to create a consistent online presence. 54% of small businesses currently have a website, but this isn’t nearly enough if you want to create an effective web presence in order to approach potential customers. Often small business owners can feel overwhelmed when trying to explore the most suitable online opportunities. So to help out, here are some of the most common mistakes they can avoid in 2017. 1) Ignoring local SEO 97% of Internet users search for local businesses online, which means that a business cannot afford to ignore local SEO and its potential benefits. Local SEO helps you attract customers who perform searches for a particular location, such as “sushi in NYC”. By optimising your site for local queries, you are helping customers discover your business and your services. Therefore reaching a new audience that’s interested in the most appropriate search results for the particular area. The best ways to boost your local SEO are: Verify your Google My Business listing: Google My Business connects your business with customers. Once you verify your page you can update your NAP (name, address, phone), add the right categories for your business and a relevant…
- New law may force small businesses to reveal data practices
- Small business relief program launches, hits snags
- Small businesses embrace wellness to help retain staffers
- The Small-Business Loan Program Is Already Hitting 4 Big Snags
- Coronavirus forces small businesses to rethink strategies
- WV Dems to focus on small businesses, infrastructure in 2020
- Yes, small businesses are suffering – but some are helping to fight coronavirus
- Now is the time for the banks to show they really care about small businesses
- 'It's a struggle': the small business owners trying to survive coronavirus lockdown
- Almost a fifth of small businesses 'at risk of collapse within month'
Five common mistakes small businesses make with their online presence have 307 words, post on at January 23, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.