SEO and digital marketing are incredibly complicated, and the digital landscape is in constant evolution and flux. New platforms. New competitors. The new world of marketing has evolved, yet processes for managing and adapting to change have not always kept pace. There is much to learn here from the worlds of manufacturing and software development. New project management strategies have evolved that have revolutionized these industries. We hear very little about these approaches in the world of marketing, even though they are well suited to the ever-changing landscape of SEO and digital marketing. At the core of these approaches is a burning desire to inspect and adapt, to eliminate waste and to strive for constant improvement. This is coupled with an agile approach, which leads to improvements in speed, reductions in costs and improved results. In this article, I discuss Scrum, the project management strategy we use at my company to manage client projects and improve our internal processes. I explain what Scrum is and detail how we’ve taken this framework (typically used for software development) and applied it to our SEO and digital marketing projects. Scrum: Continuous improvement Scrum is a lightweight approach to project management that helps small…
- iProspect bags digital marketing mandate for Kotak Life Insurance
- AdLift bags Tata AIG General Insurance's digital marketing mandate
- Lakshadweep is keeping pace with digital transformation and e-governance projects, says its IT secretary Shiv Kumar
- The story of chaos and fatigue behind Indian brands riding the moment marketing wave
- 'India has a strong marketing culture'
- Digital and data to drive distribution for Red Chillies’ Kaamyaab
- Former Sony LIV head Uday Sodhi launches digital transformation agency
- AIF hopes to unlock Rs 26,000 Cr stuck in stalled housing projects
- Leave no man behind: Skillup Africa seeks to bridge the local digital divide
- Opinion: Digital economy seeks new age skills to keep mid-career blues at bay
Using agile project management for SEO & digital marketing have 316 words, post on at January 25, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.