close Video Casey Anthony: I sleep pretty good at night Mother acquitted in death of 2-year-old daughter speaks out Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn’t know how the last hours of Caylee’s life unfolded. “Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass,” she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews. But discussing Caylee’s last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: “I’m still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened,” she said. “Based off what was in the media” — the story of a woman who could not account for a month in which her child was missing, whose defense involved an accidental drowning for which there was no eyewitness testimony — “I understand the reasons people feel about me. I understand why people have the opinions that they do.” This was the first time Anthony spoke to a news media outlet about her daughter’s death or her years since the trial. Her responses were at turns revealing, bizarre and often contradictory, and they ultimately… Read full this story
- Didn’t Sleep Well Last Night? Here Are 10 Things That Disturbed Your Sleep
- Inside Ginger Baker’s wild life of sleeping with his daughter’s pals, threatening bandmates with knives and having orgies with Hendrix
- Sweet dreams are made of this: 5 facts about sleeping
- Anthony Daniels on ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,’ Being Defined by C-3PO and His New Memoir
- Astronauts struggle to sleep among the stars
- Vastu Tips For A Happy Married Life (tips For Husband-Wife Relationship)
- A day in the life of Gisele: Swilling her mouth for 15 minutes with coconut oil, sun gazing, green juice, a lot of meditating - and a bedtime aromatherapy foot massage for the children
- John Crace: The life and times of a football widow
- Bernie Sanders Draws Big Laughs on 'Saturday Night Live'
- 15 Best 'Saturday Night Live' Sketches From Season 44
Casey Anthony on life after acquittal: 'I sleep pretty good at night' have 338 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 7, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.