A tenth suspect has been arrested in La Vernia, Texas on charges of sexual assault in a case that involves at least 10 alleged victims and has rattled the tiny town of 1,200 just southeast of San Antonio. La Vernia High School senior Alejandro Ibarra, 17, was charged on Wednesday with sexual assault, just two days after his Varsity football teammates, 17-year-old Robert Olivarez, Jr. and 18-year-old Dustin Norman, were arrested in the case. Seven juveniles were also arrested last week and charged with sexual assault, according to La Vernia Police Chief Bruce Ritchey. Police have said other teams in the athletic department, including the baseball and basketball teams, were also involved in the alleged assaults. Up to—and after—his arrest, Ibarra actively supported his accused teammates on Facebook, commenting on several community threads. On one local reporter’s Facebook post concerning Olivarez’s and Norman’s arrests, Ibarra wrote, “These two didn’t take apart of it,” and “They didn’t do anything… I was with them every day and we were never involved in this stupid shit!…If you don’t know the whole story behind it don’t bother commenting… and yes they are my friends… my brothers.. I was raised with them.” Ibarra is the… Read full this story
- Scary statistics show that sex offenders are taking over social media
- Sex Offenders Nabbed After Violating Parole on MySpace
- Gamed: EA cancels its college football series, and the NCAA could pay the price
- Underage sexting isn’t ruining lives, draconian laws are (and we need to change them)
- NJ Nabs 41 in Online Child Porn Sweep
- WEEKLY RECAP The Winds of WikiLeaks' War
- Crap Shoot: Les Manley: Lost in LA
- The history of the first person shooter
- Is this Charles Ramsey video game the worst thing on the Internet?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Key Decisions / Major Choices Guide – Choices, Decisions and Consequences
Tenth Student Arrested in Football Sex Assault Case have 304 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at March 30, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.