But then, yesterday on Twitter John Mueller responds to a question about Fred and ads and YouTube videos saying “I’m not aware of any such update.” Here are the tweets: @nirav_sampat I’m not aware of any such update.- John ☆.o(≧▽≦)o.☆ (@JohnMu) April 24, 2017 So clearly, he may be aware of Fred but they may not call it Fred internally so he can respond with such a reply because technically he is unaware of an update named Fred internally at Google. Or it can be that he isn’t aware of Fred impacting sites that have YouTube videos on them, which is probably not the definition of a site hit by Fred. Of course, the question from the SEO is not fair. But the response can be confusing for even more SEOs. I believe not responding in this case is more useful than the response but who am I to judge. I just thought the response was worth highlighting here so you all can decipher what it means. Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Home app updated with emergency calling facility, set to be available on Nest Aware
- What Mueller Found Out About the Trump Tower Meeting
- Mueller Report Offers More Evidence That Erik Prince Lied to Congress
- Google Will Make a Coronavirus Site—but Not Like Trump Said
- Google pulls March update for AT&T Pixel 4 after Google Pay breaks [Update: Available]
- It’s IMPOSSIBLE for Google to stop your Android phone being hacked if you don’t upgrade, experts warn
- NYT: How Google Squelches Competition
- Google says latest search changes will 'visibly affect' piracy site rankings
- Google’s cheap new ‘£329’ iPhone rival ‘leaked in review video’
- Coronavirus latest updates: India reports first casualty, Google employee tests positive
Googles John Mueller On Fred: Not Aware Of Any Such Update? have 296 words, post on at April 25, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.